We have finally put all together on Nodebox and our big frustration came out when we realize that our concept representation it was to difficult to make!
It's 6h in the evening and we have to start from scratch! New concept, new way to treat our data and we have to simplify the whole idea into something easier to realize. For sure, we don't have enough time to do what we have planned of, so we need to cut the cities and represent only the composition of the provinces in a new way.
After trying hard on different directions, finally something seems to come out, but it will take us all night to work on it!
Let's see what comes out of it!