After a good night of sleep, we saw our problems from new perspectives. We found over night and this morning new solutions to our problems, wich is principally to separate the information based on the different protected areas versus the total size of Canada. This way we are not going to have to deal with infinitely small data and ratios.
We were still amaze by the new exercises we made today in Nodebox. It helped us a lot to have a clearer vision of how we are going to realize our infographic.
Tomorrow is d-day. We hope everything is going to work as we plan. For now our test are concluent, but putting the real data into the graphic will be the big deal.